Friday 22 June 2012

Look what I found!!

Today I went to my mum and dads for a bit to visit and rummage through my make up bags to see what needed to be chucked away. Amongst the used up eyeliners and bits of fluff I came across these 3 beauties! A full unused Eye Bright, a full unused It Stick (now discontinued!) and the only eye shadow I've ever thought doesn't make me look like a transvestite. I'm genuinely shocked that I forgot I had them! The two benefit products are Glamour goodies from the 2010 giveaway. (I think!) It felt like christmas, and made up for being a bit miffed about the Benefit product issues in my last post!
Beckey x

3 comments:

  1. Wow I've never seen that shadow shade.. and lol im sure your eyeliner will turn out great :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That eyeshadow is WOW - Love the color. Can you do a post showing what it looks like on?

    I found you on Blog Hop Friday, btw.

    If you are a crafter, I'd be so happy to have you join us at Tuesday Alchemy http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com/

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    PS - Win prizes at my blog (ends today so don't delay!):
    http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/06/you-are-invited-to-my-vegan-barbecue.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will do hun :)
    and i shall go check out the blog now!
    :D xx

    ReplyDelete