Monday 16 July 2012

hello world, how ya been? :)

Hello there my beautiful bloggies! It's time for another instagram update haha, sorry if it's boring but I've not had a lot of cash to splash recently on new make up and things to review! Anyway, from left to right:

1: Dinky with her first and very own toy.
2: A rare moment of peace in this 2 cat household...
3: My fiancé and I at the Lady Antebellum gig last night, they were AMAZING!
4: A series of photo booth shots from a brilliant night at my sis in laws on saturday :)
5: Drunk and drawn on at 3am!
6: Chips 'n' Dips, best snack ever?!
7: Tim Roth - my absolute guilty pleasure. He's so sexy haha, I love him in Lie To Me.
8: The ultimate hangover platter...chips, onion rings and potato footballs! (I couldn't finish it!)


Best weekend in a long long time :)
Beckey x

No comments:

Post a Comment