Monday 3 September 2012

My Latest Haul :)

Hello bloggies!! I would first like to say a big thank you to all my lovely readers who have stuck by me despite my distinct lack of pennies lately and therefore my distinct lack of reviews!! Secondly I would like to say that the other day I treated myself to a few bits (yey!) and would like to share my treasures with you all!!
First up is these little beauties, currently on offer at Superdrug, 2 for £4.99. I've been desperate to try this 'instant oomph powder' since i first saw it reviewed on a blog about a month ago. I really wish I could remember who's review it was so I could credit them for introducing me to this beautiful find. My hair is thick but definitely lacks OOMPH, particularly at the top near my roots (and my rather flat side fringe) and this wonderful creation solves that problem in seconds. I shall be sure to add some before and after shots in a separate post to demonstrate the brilliance :)
Next up is a selection of products to pamper my poor neglected feet. The 'Cracked Heel Repair Cream' and the 'Intensive Revitalising Foot Spray' were both on a 2 for £4.99 offer which saved me almost four pounds in total. They both smell fresh and minty, which was a huge hit with my cat who decided to give my toes a good old lick after I'd applied the repair cream!! The foot file was £4.99, it's not brilliant and isn't my first choice of foot file but it'll do the trick until I can splash out on something a little pricier that I've tried, tested and fell in love with (my little secret for now!!) 
Next we have a highly recommended eye primer from everyone's new favourite brand MUA. For some reason I couldn't get this on the website, and my local Superdrug is shit, but I trotted further afield and finally found it! Woohoo! I felt that this little product was a MUST HAVE, for reasons that shall be revealed...
...NOW!! TAA-DAAAA! How beautiful is my new baby? Not only is she full of various shades of pearl/matte eyeshadows just waiting to be played with...she was totally free! Yep, you heard. Currently MUA will send you this Immaculate Collection Eyeshadow Palette (worth £8) if you spend eight pounds on their website. That was one offer I just could not refuse. To make up the eight pounds I got another Heaven and Earth Palette (I love it that much!) and my highly coveted GOING FOR GOLD LIMITED EDITION OLYMPIC INSPIRED PAN OF GLITTERY WINNING GOODNESS.
As you can tell I was just a little bit excited :)
Have you taken advantage of any good offers lately? What were they?
Beckey x

Ps - Did you think I'd sign off without proof of my cat doing his own product review?! ;)


2 comments:

  1. The MUA palette looks so tempting!! are they good and well pigmented? hope you post review about them. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute haul, the palette looks ace !

    ReplyDelete