Thursday 8 November 2012

Birthday & Christmas Wishlist!



December is a great month for me, as it contains not only Christmas but my birthday too! Because of this I tend to make a joint list, so I thought I'd post a few of the things on it for you all to nosey at! 
Christmas Stocking Pandora Charm
Wishbone Pandora Charm


Gingerbread Man Pandora Charm (my sister is getting this for me!)

an ipad mini...this may be a bit of a far-fetched wish but hey a girl can dream!

Dress on a Hanger Pandora Charm
Metropol Personal Filofax in Kingfisher Blue
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

She's So Jetset by Benefit Cosmetics

Have you seen anything on my list that you'd like?
Beckey x

4 comments:

  1. Awesome wish list:)
    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let's hope it becomes a reality list soon haha!!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Ahhh that gingerbread man is so cute ^_^ xxx

    ReplyDelete